Rio Communities is building a strong infrastructure for future development. Sustainability is one of the fundamental components of
building a strong community, in both the physical environment, and for economic prosperity.
- Focus on healthy lifestyle
- Innovative and sustainable community
- Mutil-use development
- Public markets
- Well designed open spaces
- Medical, commercial, retail, and hotel facilities
- Support for home-based new business.
The historic Rio Grande flows along the west side of the City of Rio Communities in Southeastern Valencia County. Take pleasure in
the panoramic views of the Manzano Mountains at sunrise and the spectacular sunsets over the west mesa. Rio Communities is
home to enchanted views, golfing, recreation, and much more.
- Clean air and excellent weather
- Short drive to City of Albuquerque
- Short distance from NM Rail Runner Express
- Open Space
- Close to Whitfield Wildlife Facility
The residents of Rio Communities have diverse backgrounds and histories from all over the US and world. This diverse makeup and
independent spirit makes Rio Communities a unique community on the Rio Grande and sets it apart from its neighboring communities,
and nearly 45,000 New Mexicans reside within a 15-mile radius of the city. Our community is a great place to raise a family,
retire, or make great friends.
- 5,558 residents & 2,221 households
- 37.2 years Median Age
- $57,052 median household income
- $150,700 median home price
Rio Communities is located in central New Mexico. It is located 37 miles south of Albuquerque on the east side of the Rio Grande
River. It is 13 miles south of Los Lunas, NM (one of the fastest growing cities in New Mexico).
Amarillo, TX - 323
Colorado Springs, CO- 414
Denver, CO- 484
El Paso, TX- 237
Oklahoma City, OK- 579
Phoenix, AZ- 434